Friday, June 30, 2017

Saying Goodbye to Las Vegas

Saying Goodbye to Las Vegas

Aaron and I decided almost the same time we moved to Las Vegas that we wanted out, but we felt like Las Vegas was right for us. When Aaron graduated college we went through an intense soul searching to figure out where we were going from there. For awhile we thought Arkansas, then Texas, then we settled on California. We will be in Redding, CA for about a year then we will be moving into Oregon as IN N OUT continues opening up highway 5. He's going into their management program and will be working on his 4th manager position as soon as we move. He should be able to move up faster in the company if we are willing to move with the company.

We said goodbye to our desert and the park that we live next to. We said goodbye to our hide under the car heat, our swimming pool, and our indoor crafts only days.




 I said goodbye to my temple work girls and we had breakfast together, ironically at a bar, where I was the only one to get my ID checked. I guess I still look 16 when I don't have a child in tote.


 We said goodbye to our favorite neighbors, Karen and Albert. They sent us off with a feast of Albert's grilled ribs and watched Grace for a few hours while we packed.



Cute baby Alex


 We drove to Utah and stopped in to Melvin's new workplace to see what he does, and said goodbye to him.


Then we went to Danielle's house and met their newest member of the family little Ephraim. He was so cute and little I cried a little, then I cried a lot as I said goodbye to Dani. 



Then we made the rounds to Bill and Tamara and said goodbyes to them.


And to my family even though we would be seeing them in a few weeks.


Dad said goodbye to his motorcycle because Aaron took it with us.


And then we said goodbye to all of Aaron's family


 Including La La the cat.


 We are a little nervous but excited for this new adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment