Thursday, June 29, 2017

IN N OUT Company Picnic


IN N OUT Company Picnic

This is like one of my favorite days of the year. Like right up there with the good holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. IN N OUT rents out the entire park-this year at Cowabunga Bay-so there is no lines for anything! Not only that but there is endless junk food too. I probably consume my weight in cotton candy and cake pops every year. They also give out thousands of dollars worth of prizes and have games and food. Did I mention tons of food?


Cowabunga has an amazing kid area, complete with slides and tons of features, so we thought Grace would love it. She did not. The buckets of water, fountains, and shooting streams made it way too "scary". I held her close for ten minutes, and then we thought she would probably play after eating some food. Aaron took her and gave me free rein of all the rides.


She warmed up to swimming after some food, but she really just liked crawling around in the wave pool and floating around the lazy river. Aaron and Grace made the perfect partners since Aaron isn't really into water rides either. I did 16 different rides and Aaron did a grand total of 1 water slide. Though I counted the steps to get up to the tower and it was a 110, so I really can't blame him.



Our official picture. We also got one of Lindsay too who owns IN N OUT and was there for pictures. A balloon guy made Grace a little pink poodle out of balloons.

Grace had a pretzal and some dippin dots and nearly froze when the sun went down, so we decided to snag a few more bags of cotton candy on the way out. I love that my husband is a hard worker, and I love IN N OUT's parties. They are tons of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment