Thursday, June 29, 2017

Family pictures

Family Pictures

Chris is also really into photography. He wanted to take some family pictures for his portfolio, and we wanted some family pictures. We took him out for dinner afterwards. It worked out nicely.

Chris forgot something in his other car, so we waited up at Red Rock for about a half an hour. In that time Grace picked up at least a thousand rocks and pretty much rolled herself in the dirt. Then she proceeded to give me a hug and rub dirt all over me. When I told her she got my shirt dirty, (WHY did we think black was a good color to wear?) she gave me a big hug, patted my cheek, and said, "Don't worry Mommy. It's ok." How do you stay mad at that?

We took a few pictures of our own while we waited.










They turned out pretty cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment