Friday, June 9, 2017

Easter


Easter

It would be horrible if I didn't say anything about my appreciation for my savior, Jesus Christ. This holiday is his, and we are blessed to celebrate his life and his resurrection. I am eternally grateful that he has given us a chance to live with our Father in Heaven again, and that He acts as a mediator on my behalf. I feel His love almost everyday and I see things differently because of him. I am happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints, and I hope I carry his name well as I try to act like I think he would want me to. We had a short lesson for Grace about his resurrection and we read some scriptures together.

On Saturday, we hid eggs all over the house for Grace to find. She obviously didn't feel a need to rush. She just went from egg to egg, ate the candy, and moved to the next. Only child syndrome. Her Easter basket was a huge hit too. We let her eat a few pieces, but after she stuffed three suckers in her mouth at once, we decided to put it away and let her eat a little every day.

Easter basket

We also hid dog treats all over the house for the puppies. They love to sniff them out, and can be found looking for treats all day long.

I set up an easter egg dying kit for us to dye eggs. This was Gracie's very favorite part. I forget how magical it is to drop an egg in a color and have it come out the SAME color. Holy cow! She thought it was so awesome. She also liked putting the stickers on. For someone just learning her colors, this was the perfect activity.




Ham, eggs, potatoes, and fruit salad for Easter.

All tuckered out


No comments:

Post a Comment