Thursday, April 6, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Yay! Aaron and I have been together for 6 years now! He is my everything and I can not imagine life without him. For our anniversary/my christmas present Araceli and Justin watched Grace and Aaron and I had a 4 day, 3 night trip all to ourselves in Oceanside, CA.

The first night we got in late afternoon, so we rode our bikes around and enjoyed the sunset together.





Our second day together, we did La Jolla Cove and Boogie Boarding. On the third, we did some more Boogie Boarding and ate dinner at 333 Seafood and Steakhouse. It was pricey, but we went to a presention and got a $100 for doing it. It was to die for! So good! We got clam chowder, filet mignon in three different styles, crab legs, and a banana split. 








Happy Valentines Day!






We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment