Monday, June 29, 2015

SeaWorld


SeaWorld

Aaron had never been to SeaWorld before! I couldn't believe it. It was so magical when I was a kid, I thought we had to go. We did both watch Blackfish and I think while some of it might be true, most of it was not. They did change all of their shows in response to the film. They made them more educational instead of entertaining. We had a ton of fun!

Seaworld. Yay!


The Shark Encounter. It was one of my favorites.


The Sea Turtles


Pink Flamingos


They got into a fight

One World. Orca show. Grace hated the shows. I think they were a little loud for those little ears. She cried in every single one of them. I nursed her, and she would quiet down, but I missed a lot of the show trying to calm her down. haha.



The Sea Lions were very entertaining. They kept talking and hissing and waving their flippers for people to feed them. We were going to feed them, but someone told us to feed the Manta Rays instead because they take it right out of your hand. 

The Manta Rays were huge! I put the fish in my hand and the thing tried to suck my arm off. I just dropped the fish and screamed. Grace was startled and cried for the next ten minutes. Aaron had to feed the other ones because there was no way I was doing that again!


Manta Ray

The Dolphin show




Penguins



We had so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment