Monday, June 29, 2015

Oceanside


Oceanside: The beach

All of the little boulders behind us are Sea Lions. We went out to La Jolla Cove because we were going to snorkel out to the caves. Because it was the full moon, the water was too high to get out to them without it being too dangerous. We watched six scuba divers get rescued as they tried to go out. There were hundreds of Sea Lions lazing around though. It was so fun to see.





There was a whole bunch of awesome trees there too.

At the beach next to our condo in Oceanside, we collected shells and sand dollars. Everyone else went boogie boarding and because of the crazy waves and riptides, my dad had to be rescued by lifeguards twice. lol. Only once was a real rescue where he needed the help. It was really pretty. I was playing out in the waves and almost stepped on a Manta Ray. I freaked out. I wouldn't even have noticed if it hadn't of moved, but I like to pretend there isn't anything living in the ocean when I'm in there too.


All the shells me and Dylan found


That night we walked out to the pier and had dinner at Ruby's. We saw wild dolphins jumping around while we were eating. It was so fun.



Grace was really excited about the brownie sundae we ordered.
It was sunset as we left and so pretty.








No comments:

Post a Comment