Monday, June 15, 2015

Official Due Date


April 20th 2015: Estimated Due Date

My due date is here with no signs of Grace wanting to come out of my belly. Twice I've had all day contractions, but they always fizzle out before they become consistent enough to go to the hospital. She's getting huge. Every kick she has makes half of my stomach go out a few inches. She still loves to kick. My midwife said we could induce, but we are giving her another week to come on her own before we try to get her out. But if she hasn't come by next week...ready or not, here she comes. :)

Grace's nursery

Reading to Gracie

Kodi loves resting her head on my belly. I don't know how she will handle a baby, but right now she can be kicked in the face several times and not bother to move. I think they will get along nicely.



 Everyone thinks she will be a little thing, but I don't think so! 





 So done with being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment