Monday, July 22, 2013

Say yes to the dress


Yes to the dress!

Dawson invited me to go dress shopping with her for the first time at David's Bridal. I didn't think there was any way she would find a dress on her first shopping trip because the store was so small, but we found about ten to try on. She was stuck between two, until she found out one was a clearance dress and was only $400. She looked so beautiful I cried a little. 

Dress One



Dress Two



She decided to go with the second one and she looked gorgeous in it!!!! She is planning on getting married in the San Diego temple in May and I get to be a bridesmaid. They had her make a wish and ring a bell when she found the dress that was perfect for her. She just has to find a way to make the sleeves modest for the temple and get it pulled in a little.

She had me try on a dress to see how the colors would look together.

Cat Rose came for a while and then we all had lunch together and a gluten free bakery called Terra Bella. It was so nice not to have to worry about ordering. I love both of these girls!


1 comment: