Saturday, July 13, 2013

Recently

Recent Happenings

I went hiking with the dogs on Turnagain Pass trail. We saw a bull moose that was literally 8 feet tall and had the big old antlers. Scared the crap out of me! I thought we had seen bigfoot. After that I turned on my ipod loud to scare away the bears and moose.


Pretty Trailhead



Me and the girls overlooking the ocean


 Hiking up the mountain while the sun goes down with some friends from work and driving home from Anchorage with pretty skies.


Alaska's famous Boratide
Jennifer, Dawson, and I watched it sweep through. Plenty of surfers showed up for the once a year wave.

Smelling the wildflowers on Winner Creek trail run

 Hiking up the Mountain with Aaron


It was misty on top and we saw a black bear and a moose and calf



 Giant bubbles and fair fun and just playing silly inside.


Running into a black bear on my eight mile long run


Beautiful Views driving back from Kenai

Hiking up the mountain with Dawson and the pups



Watching the train go by while we were fishing


Moose Flats by Portage has some beautiful lakes and some awesome wildflower fields.

Running through the meadow

2 comments: