Sunday, December 28, 2014

Primary Kids

Primary Kids

I love my Primary Kids so much! They are the sweetest kids! They did their Primary Program completely impromptu when the speakers for church didn't show up. I noticed all of my kids were there, so we sang all of our songs and read some scriptures. It was so sweet. We worked really hard on the songs this year so all of them knew them. I like to steal them occasionally and pretend like we have kids. lol. I guess I won't have to do that anymore. 

Teagan at the Children's museum

Aspen picking flowers

Playing on the sculptures

Lily showed us her brood of ducklings. They were so cute!

Teagan wearing the mask we bought him for being in the hospital. He has Type 1 diabetes that had gone undected for a while. I'm so glad he's ok.

After the Program. I'm so proud of them!

1 comment:

  1. I think you were inspired to suggest they do the program that day. Wish we could have been there to watch it. You are amazing with kids. :)

    ReplyDelete