Sunday, December 21, 2014

Her Tern Half Marathon


Her Tern Half Marathon

This half marathon is an all girl race with a voted on guy to "chase" for 13.1 miles. They really made it girly and fun with super cute t-shirts, tons of support, and mimosas (apple cider for me) and cupcakes at the end. Instead of a medal, they did bracelets. We ran with the early wave because of work schedules so I ended up getting sixth place in the wave (it was meant for the slower people who would take longer) the next wave started an hour later so it looked like we were really fast. lol. I ran the end miles with a girl named Jackie. 



Inspiration signs

They had a huge hill at the end so they had someone there to run up it with you, encouraging all the way. I thought that was really sweet!

Finished!

Jess, Debbi, and I with our drinks. We found our names on this sign of everyone who was racing.

Under two hours!


All three of us! A race I would def do again!


No comments:

Post a Comment