Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hatcher Pass


Camping at Hatcher Pass

One of the most beautiful drives I've ever taken was through Hatcher Pass. It's a dirt road out in the middle of nowhere. There are mountains, and mine shafts, and rivers, and tons and tons of perfect blueberries. It was on our list of hiking spots, but I wasn't feeling well (recurring theme here) we just camped instead. I will never camp again while pregnant! I had to pee all time thanks to a pregnancy hormone and I hate having to get up in the dark to pee when there are bears around! Yikes! The whole way home I was barfing out the window too because we weren't prepared with anything. You would have thought we would have learned by now. It was absolutely stunning though. I wish I could have enjoyed it more.

We stopped to let the puppies run at a river we passed


Our camping spot

Sadie helped me set up camp and Kodi helped Aaron chase down the sunset



Aaron took some pictures of the river while I sat in the car.



1 comment:

  1. I think these pictures could be printed on canvas for our family room. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete