Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vegas



Vegas!

We got dropped off the day before our flight and Justin showed us around. He showed us the temple grounds before we went out to breakfast. We had planned on catching a movie, but it was pretty close to our flight time, so we went to an arcade and then went bowling.



 I was super stoked for all these arcade coins I won. ;) Aaron managed to lose twenty bucks in a few minutes playing slots. I kicked Justin and Aaron's butts in Ski-ball, Aaron kicked our trash in basketball, and Justin kicked my booty in dance and car racing. Then he kicked butt in bowling. Aaron said loser paid for In n Out, and then he lost miserably after all the trash talking he did. Justin pulled out over a hundred both games. I averaged around seventy and Aaron hit a proud sixty. ha ha. It had been so long since we bowled. It was a blast!







1 comment: