Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jessica's Wedding


Jessica and Jared's Wedding

I can't believe my baby sister is really married! I love that girl! She's been my best friend forever, even when we hated each other in high school we were still besties. She looked drop dead gorgeous and I was so proud to be her maid of honor. Ok. Matron of honor, but that sounds so old! She let me know the day before I was supposed to give a speech which I thought was a little mean since I didn't make her do one for my wedding because she didn't want to. lol. I love that little stinker and it was so wonderful to be at her wedding and meet little Jax. Jared made a stunning groom.










First time in 14 years all of my siblings were together at once

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding. Aaron and Melissa did a great job on the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete