Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A day at the beach


The Beach

I can't believe I'm so far behind! I'm usually pretty good about writing down all of our adventures. We all decided to take a walk along the beach-or mudflats depending on what you want to call them. ha ha. I prefer the beach. It was gorgeous outside and we had a blast.


It's hard to believe it was 9pm, huh? It gets to the point where I have no idea what time it is unless I check a clock. The sun is up from 4am to 1am now, almost 24 hours.

We walked for miles and didn't see a soul! It was wonderful!


\
My cute photographer



All of the geese and crane migrate through Girdwood towards the Artic 

We found an adorable place where the grasses came up high and had a photo shoot. Please excuse Aaron's mustache, he wanted to grow out a beard but because he's going to BYU he couldn't...but mustaches are ok. Arrrgggghhh. No matter how much I argued with him about and secretly daydreamed of shaving it off in his sleep, he kept it. Yuck! He finally shaved a couple days before we went home.


Doggy kisses!


Human kisses!

Family photo-too bad the mustache came. :(






 Wore Aaron right out!




No comments:

Post a Comment