Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Red Cliffs

Red Cliffs

 We had to get together with our best buddies when we were home. I can't believe my little Dani is about to have her second baby. Tanner is 21/2 and was an absolute doll! He kept holding my hand and giving me loves. Trent and Dani got Sophie about a year ago and the little pooch is quite the character. It was a really warm day, but we played in the creek and had a little picnic. Super fun hike!

Our whole group





I just forgot how beautiful the red cliffs are against the huge blue skies.

Dani is at 32 weeks, almost due with another boy

Tanner and me hiking up the rocks

Tanner was waving at us and saying hi


We hiked out until the third pool and then had our picnic in the shade.

Family picture


We saw tons of lizards and even passed a girl who had tied one onto her shoulder. Tanner was in little boy heaven when she let him pet it.

1 comment: