Monday, February 4, 2013

Virgin Creek Falls


Virgin Creek Falls

We decided to do a little hike out to Virgin Creek Falls. It was another rainy day so the whole trail was ice. We wore our cleats and were still slipping and sliding. The view was amazing. We live in such a beautiful spot.






Sadie and I go for walks all around town. These pictures are from those.





I love having Sadie around. We are getting so puppy hungry though. I think in May when we move back to our other place we will get a puppy. Here it would be too hard potty training when we live on the third floor. 




2 comments:

  1. Love love your pictures. Sadie sure looks like a happy girl. I can't believe her coat there, so full and shiny. I hope you get a puppy in May. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can't believe how beautiful it is there. Sadie is looking great too--I think she is loving Alaska!

    ReplyDelete