Wednesday, February 13, 2013

More snow, more skiing



Cross country skiing

Cinnamin and me skiing


Alaska turns everyone into a photographer. I love seeing how everyday the view has changed even when you are returning to the same spots. I also love the sun! I'm so glad its back. I didn't think I missed it so much until it came back. Now we are out in the twenty degree weather with just sweaters to feel that sun. It's so warm and beautiful! I feel like I'm seeing it for the first time.

Sadie and I have been taking our long walks too. Here is some pictures around town.







There is this awesome little teepee out near the airport. Sorry these are all instagram repeats. I love instagram right now. It's so awesome.



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Sadie is looking so pretty, she looks like she belongs there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska is truly gorgeous--your pictures are amazing. I'm glad you are loving this Alaskan adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete