Thursday, September 17, 2015

Nanook


Nanuk

Dawson and Quinn went to Alaska for two weeks and left their lab puppy Nanuk with us. We took them to the airport and she had severe anxiety! Nanuk had diarrhea and started barking and whining in her kennel all night. After a few days she calmed down and Kodi and Nanuk played and wrestled together all day long. We took them out hiking almost everyday because Nanuk thought it was time to wake up at 6:00am everyday and wouldn't stop barking until you let her out to play. I was happy to leave Nanuk with her parents again when we picked them back up from the airport.

Dawson gave me the mom haircut. It's is so crazy to feel all my hair gone! I really like it though.

Before and after

The crew. Kodi, Sadie, and Nanuk


Begging for breakfast

Out hiking


Pretty Sadie pants

I forget how much I love watching the world wake up in the mornings.

We watched their truck for them and took it Lake Mead to see if their lab could swim as well as ours.


Gracie in her swimsuit

Kayaking


Nanuk is a true lab! She swam after us in the kayak and around us swimming.


So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment