Monday, April 15, 2013

Photography


Photography

I love taking pictures, and I Instagram my favorites. It's so fun! Aaron is loving his new camera and we attempt to go somewhere to use it a couple times a week. Sometimes I have to lure him out of the house with magical words (since stomping your foot and yelling "I hate that videogame" doesn't work real good) about sunlight, waterfalls, and I usually mention unicorns-not that we've seen one yet-still hoping. :) He's gotten pretty good at somethings and needs more work on others.
These were taken in Old Girdwood






Waterfall hike






Skiing




Hiking/Walking






Seward Highway/ Ocean




Ocean Sunsets











Isn't he doing such a good job?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! :) So glad Craig doesn't play video games. ... but instead I have to stomp my foot and say NO MORE BYU FOOTBALL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me giggle. I can;t believe you haven't seen any unicorns yet. We personally have seen about 10. They didn't have the horn on the front though. We were a little bummed, but we too will keep looking. :) You're pictures are gorgeous. I'm glad you're having such a good time taking them. It is such a beautiful place you live. We will have to space A again so you can show us around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Maybe we should have planned our trip for Winter/Spring. Your pictures are amazing. I'm glad you two are having so much fun together exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like looking through post cards, your pictures are amazing. You live in a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete